Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Nightmare

I was just 'resting' and accidentally fell asleep in the afternoon.

Next thing I know my mind brought me to a dingy dark room somewhere back in my hometown - only somehow I was supposedly in some unknown part in Melbourne.

A guy I used to like came to me and said he was back in Melbourne and the reason why he was back was for me. He had broken up with his girlfriend and he realized I was the one for him. Then somehow he seduced me and I slept with him.

The next morning I woke up and there was an SMS from him telling me that everything he said was a lie and that he was just into it as a fling. And if I wanted a fling - I should give him a call.

Then I woke up.

It was so real. So real.

Does this dream mean anything?

Labels:

2 comment(s):

i think it means u did have a crush on someone before & wished that he was yours but he wasn't & as for now it is a recollection of ur current emptiness in ur life that was channeled in ur dream. nothing serious, & if you think my theories are somewhat accurate or correct, do gimme a buzz..hey im back. HAHA.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/01/2006 3:13 PM  

yeh i fink inside u probly still like him....like if that scenario actually happened and he came back u would probably accept him

but inside u have the self doubts that he wouldnt b serious and stuff...so thats y ur dream was like that

like u said before...u should stop dreaming about this stuff....haha

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/01/2006 11:41 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home