Tooth Fairy In The Making

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Avoidance

I hate prosthetics. Which was why I have done everything I can to put off studying it. Like:

1. Doing my laundry.
2. Rearranging my bags according to size, color and type.
3. Painting my nails.
4. Shopping.
5. Eating out.
6. Reading blogs.
7. Analyzing my handwriting.
8. Thinking about what I'm going to do when I go back to Malaysia.
9. Reorganizing my room.
10. Making up new playlists on iTunes.

Geez. I must really hate pros.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

i don't know how studying prosthetics is like (i'm a 1st year) but from d sound of it, it must be really boring?

ohh ur going back to mas end of the year? me too my flight is on 21st cant wait!

where're u from? o.0

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/08/2006 4:37 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home