Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, October 02, 2006

Suturing

Had my first suturing prac. I have to say that this is probably the most enjoyable prac I have ever attended.

I guess the fact that I spent most of my teenage years cross stitching random pieces of work helped with the stitching. If only pros could be equally satisfying.

Have started studying in anticipation of impending doom if I don't. So far still reasonably motivated. Hope it keeps up.

Starting a food diary to shame myself into eating better. Did I mention I just made a batch of raspberry cheesecake slices?

Doesn't help that half my friends are stick thin. Doesn't help at all.

Calories
1 tandoori chicken wrap = 600 calories
1 plate pad thai = 600 calories
10-15 Marie biscuits = 500 calories
6 wantans = 300 calories
Total = 2000 calories

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home