Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, October 02, 2006

Housemate 2

So, I left a big hostile note on the microwave oven telling my housemate to

1. Shut the microwave oven door after use.
2. Clean up any spills that she created.

She managed to do it for a grand total of 3 days. WOW.

Not only that - I just realised that a box of tissue paper (the only thing that wasn't under lock and key in the house) that I left in the living room has conveniently disappeared.

Did I mention I am pissed off?

Fuming.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

Time to clean the toilet bowl. It'll make you feel much better. Trust me.

By Blogger Dentist Down Under, at 10/02/2006 10:46 PM  

I am so close to doing it. I just somehow can't bring myself to od it yet - but with each passing day it's getting easier.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 10/09/2006 1:33 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home