Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Procrastination

I'm the kind of person that does everything at the very lastest last minute.

I wasn't like this all my life - I started developing this bad habit in first year when I chose to hang out with people who weren't type A personality for a change.

Now even to get out of bed is tough.

However, have decided to get over this bad habit. Looked up suggestions on how to stop procrastinating and here's a list of suggestions that I thought was pretty helpful.

1. Be specific about what you want to achieve. No point saying 'I want to stop procrastinating' without any actual goals. Instead, should say something like "I will finish my denture design by 9pm tonight'.

2. Reward self. My favourite. Only do things you really want to do after all goals are achieved.

3. Start small. Set realistic goals.

So far, I've managed to clean up my room in the afternoon. Will try to finish one Perio lecture before I go to bed. (Hey, one is better than nothing. I'm being realistic here, lol)

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home