Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Phone Calls

I've been frantically trying to contact my patient to book him in for a Perio session this Monday. Haha, it's already Sunday now!!! *trying not to panic*

So I shouldn't have procrastinated and should have called him earlier - not on Thursday. So I should have sent a letter earlier instead of leaving everything for last minute. Yada yada yada...I know, alright? But I didn't do it!

I don't understand why my patient is never at home. Even my 80 year old patient has a more happening life than me.

Sigh.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

Have you ever consider that maybe your very old patient has ummm passed away? It happened to one of my friend, she couldn't contact her denture patient for weeks and when she finally got through her daughter said she's dead. -_-" My friend actually felt bad that her patient couldn't wear her spanking new dentures to heaven. -_-"

By Blogger Dentist Down Under, at 10/01/2006 1:23 PM  

I live in perpetual fear that that is going to happen one day - but so far so good. Managed to get hold of him in the end and luckily he has the time to show up with such short notice.

Whew...I live another day.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 10/01/2006 7:22 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home