Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, January 02, 2009

Fridge Lightbulb

My fridge's lightbulb blew about 3 months ago. Being the unmotivated people that we are we decided that our food could live in darkness - we didn't care.

Now that I'm finally going to be moving, I decided to go on a quest for a replacement and was duly informed that the lightbulb I had was 'special' and it would be hard to find.

Haven't tried Bunnings or a light speciality store yet, which will be my next goal.

Packing isn't really as hard as it may seem - it's more the idea of it that is depressing. I probably only pack about 2-3 hours a day and spend the rest of the time taking care of Milton, lying in bed watching re-runs of various TV series and sleeping.


Milton Chewing - Milton on his favourite chair, chewing his favourite chew toys. Has a habit of dropping them on the floor and looking at me sadly, expecting me to pick them up and return it to him. So spoiled!


Milton Wet - Milton after another bath. His ears are particularly difficult to dry.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home