Tooth Fairy In The Making

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

L.A.Z.Y.

All I want to do is just lie in bed and eat chocolate for the rest of the day.

Like Milton:



It's the last day of the year and as I reflect on 2008 I realize that I don't really have much to say for myself. My agenda is organized trimester-ly so every trimester I will jot down what I have achieved.

First Quarter = nothing particularly extraordinary. Knitted a lot to the point I got an RSI injury.

Second Quarter = Ho Hum

Third Quarter = Got my car, went back to church. It was as if my life had just begun.

Fourth Quarter = What can I say? Probably the best quarter of the year, although also the most stressful in many ways.

Blog readers may think they read my blog and know what's going in my life but the truth is that what I write here is but a drop in a huge bucket of water of my life.

2009?

Apart from the usual wishes for good health and a good start to my stellar career as a dentist (me, a dentist! Sometimes I still find it hard to believe), I guess there are a lot of other things I would like to achieve.

Except I don't actually know what they are.

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home