Tooth Fairy In The Making

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Before Dinner

Here's just a video of my routine with Milton before dinner.

I do not put the food down and let him eat immediately - he has to work for it first. I usually start with some simple exercises 'sit', 'shake hands' and then I"ll start mixing it up and making it a little harder for him.

Am currently trying to get him to 'paw up', which is to paw at whatever object I point to. He's getting the drift, as you can see from this video.



Quality of video not so good because I have to hold the camera in my left hand and the treat in the other. Also, was silly to hold it in portrait instead of landscape. Oh well, things to note for next time. Notice that he was confused with the handshake - that's because I usually offer my left hand rather than my right.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home