Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Moths

Came back from a friend's house looking forward to a good night's rest only to be greeted by a moth in my room.

I'm not particularly scared of moths but neither am I fond of them. Decided to shower and hope that it would voluntarily leave my room.

Not to be. When I came back, it was still at the exact spot it was at before I showered. Perplexed, I decided to spray some air freshener at its direction. What was first a timid spray soon became full blown sprays. Soon my entire room was smelling of "Sparkling Citrus" and it was still in my room.

Getting increasingly aggravated, I decided to prod it with stick instead. What was at first very furtive attempts of prodding it (more like prodding the area around it) became full on shoves on the moth.

Still refused to leave my room. Already hot and flustered at this point, I decided to proceed to smack it like it was a tennis ball and my stick was a racket. Finally, it landed on the floor and I vacuumed it up.

Enough exercise for one night. Absolutely exhausted now.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

this reminds me of how me and 3 other girls took 30 minutes trying to get rid of a spider.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/05/2008 9:42 AM  

HAHAHA!
I totally understand how u feel. Argh...
;p

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/05/2008 3:39 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home