Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, October 10, 2008

Diamonds, Dates and Dreams

As I sat there telling the guy I have loved for years that his indifference towards me was killing me and I couldn't take it anymore - he turned around and said he has been feeling the same way for the past few years, but had been too afraid of the future to do anything.

As he announced to his family that I was the one, the family members immediately opposed his insane idea but the next thing I know we were walking down the aisle towards what looked like happily ever after.

He took out a ring and then proceeded to tell me that it was the product of many sacrifices so that he could give what was his life to his wife - then someone appeared and said that diamond had a fatal flaw and therefore it was worth mere pennies.

Confusion at the alter.

As that scene dissolved into nothingness another dream formed. I was going to watch Wicked with a date. As we promised to meet up I said I thought he had already watched it. He then said he had, but not with me.

Woke up with a start.

They were vivid dreams.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

one word : walou... :S

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/10/2008 11:46 AM  

so tragic!!!

By Blogger staple, at 10/25/2008 11:51 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home