Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

An Afternoon In The Park

Went out for a long lazy lunch with a friend I haven't met for ages.

After stuffing myself silly with an apple and rhubarb pie, we headed to the local playground. The scene was idyllic - children on see saws, moms and dads playing with their kids, and a labrador puppy frolicking, relishing his first day ever out in the park. He was only 8 and a half weeks old.

Sat there and didn't want to leave. Ever.

However as the afternoon wore on nagging thoughts about study crept into my mind and with a heavy heart, I left the park.

Can't wait for exams to be over.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

It's funny how much you yearn for those things you wouldn't necessarily have gotten excited about before... when you know you should be studying for exams.

I'm in exactly the same place.

By Blogger Sprinkled Words (former Miss Milk), at 10/07/2008 7:45 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home