Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, October 03, 2008

There Is A Time

After 2 of the most tiring weeks of my life I am pausing to catch my breath as I get ready for the last leg of the race, the final of all finals, the most important exam of my life - you name it.

There is a season for everything and everything is screaming to me that this is the season to study. No time to waste daydreaming, worrying about various inconsequential things or just plain doing nothing.

My ways of procrastinating are predictable. I will

1. Blog.
2. Daydream about what I will do once exams are over.
3. Eat all the contents of my fridge because I need 'nutrients'.
4. Sleep because I need 'rest'.
5. Paint my nails because I need to 'feel good'.

No more excuses. One massive file of Perio notes waiting for me to befriend it.

Labels: ,

2 comment(s):

I wish you nothing but good luck and great results!

Enjoy your period of rest :)

By Blogger Me, at 10/04/2008 12:01 AM  

good luck dental girl!! i think you're going to nail the exam!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/05/2008 12:40 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home