Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Bad Habits

Have not cooked for a long time.

Things I've been eating the past week:

1. Cake. Lots of cake. Self baked as well as non-self baked.
2. Lattes. I used to be perfectly happy not drinking coffee but nowadays it's beginning to become more and more of a habit to just order one when I'm out.
3. KFC. Wicked wing snackboxes.
4. Norsiah's. A Malaysian/Singaporean place that serves all kinds of Malay style food. Am positively addicted to their fried drumsticks, rendang and sambal egg.

Am aware that should stop self-destructive habits but just can't seem to do so.

Reached a new low point in my life when I stood in the shower and suddenly had the desire to scrub the bathroom tiles with a toothbrush to get rid of grot. Yes, I kid you not. When I rather clean the bathroom than study, you know things are getting serious.

So now I have a semi-sparkling clean bathroom (will continue grot scrubbing in the next shower), a mouthful of apthous ulcers and several stacks of unstudied notes.

Yes, I'm going slightly insane.

Labels:

3 comment(s):

BUT ur bathroom is CLEAN d !!!
@_@
dun go OCD k... ;p

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/08/2008 2:07 AM  

lol I have that tendency too at times!! mine's more serious though, I'll give my room and the bathroom and the toilet a clean all at once..

By Blogger s0hp0h, at 10/09/2008 5:18 PM  

oh i so know what you mean! i do all sorts of weird stuff too when i'm really supposed to be studying. i cook and bake ALOT, clean up my whole apartment, go grocery shopping, blog ALOT and once i even reorganised and colour coordinated my entire wardrobe. hehe. good luck for the finals, you're almost there :) xoxo

By Blogger Miss Chicky, at 10/09/2008 5:22 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home