Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Speechless

Woke up this morning, tried to talk and only a whisper came out.

I have officially lost my voice. Decided that I deserved the day off and did just that - skipped hospital for a day.

Spent the day coughing my lungs out. Feeling quite miserable. My abdominal muscles hurt now from all the exercise it has had to do with all my coughing. My super sporty friend was appalled when she heard that can actually happen to someone who doesn't exercise regularly. I think she now thinks I'm one step from being an invalid due to my inactivity.

And Nadal didn't make it to the final of the US Open!! I guess this just hasn't been my week.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

Everyone around me is losing their damn voice!

By Blogger Me, at 9/09/2008 5:08 PM  

And Federer won, did that upset you even more?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/10/2008 10:18 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home