Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, September 08, 2008

Failure

So I didn't realize that it was a 40 zone, drove at 43km/h and failed my test.

I guess I'm pretty disappointed but in a way I blame myself in the sense that I should have made 100% sure I knew every single 40 zone in the area, but I kinda forgot that one.

Anyway, so now I'm left feeling like a failure. It is not a pleasant sensation.

And my way of getting over things is talking about it on MSN and guess who is on an internet fast right now and only has 10 minutes of internet time left?

Only one thing to do in this circumstance.

Chocolate!!!!

Labels:

1 comment(s):

To quote the 'Last Lecture' dude: Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/11/2008 12:38 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home