Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Empty

Yes, you are always right - whatever you say is always the right thing, you are never wrong.

Whatever that you are is the good and ideal thing - whatever that you aren't is a waste of time.

What you do not know is something obscure and nobody knows it - what other people do not know is common sense.

Your course and philosophy is the greatest - what everyone else is is just mediocre and substandard.

You hate doing certain things - as if everyone else loves what you hate and therefore should pick it up.

Your competitiveness, your contrariness and your arrogance - I have had enough.

I've given in so much and yet with every time I step back and just do what I have to do to avoid conflict you just ruthlessly take more and more out of me. When will you finally stop?

I know I should not let it happen but somehow I have let it get to this point.

Now every time I see you I just wish I could be somewhere else.

Labels:

3 comment(s):

steady...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/03/2008 6:57 AM  

Gah. I hate people like that. No matter how arrogant and wrong you know they are, they still make you feel inadequate. Good luck dealing with yours. :(

By Blogger Sprinkled Words (former Miss Milk), at 9/03/2008 1:06 PM  

Bob Dylan wrote a song, 'Positively 4th Street', which echoes the sentiments of your post exactly. It's a sarcastic verbal-smackdown set to a cheerful pop melody, really quite surreal.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/04/2008 1:34 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home