Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, September 01, 2008

21 Days...

My church is doing a 21 day fast from today until the 21st.

My chosen thing to fast on was the internet. Instead of being online perpetually, I've decided to limit myself to an hour a day only.

I have never been so productive before.

I cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the bathroom, did my laundry, brought down all the recycling things, cleaned off my desk, sewed on a few missing buttons and it's still only 9.30pm!!!

Day 1 almost done, 20 days more to go.

Labels:

4 comment(s):

whoa... won't be seeing you online then for 21 days...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/02/2008 1:16 AM  

very interesting leh yingz!

i doubt i'll be able to keep away from the internet even for a day... :S

jiayou!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/02/2008 12:30 PM  

bluede: You can still see me online if you're on during my one hour ration. :P

jolyn: The theory is to just take things one day at a time. Lol.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 9/03/2008 12:06 AM  

why like that!! i guess that means goodbye to our four hour msn chats T___T

good luck with it! i don't think i could ever will myself into doing something like that. you're so brave. lol.

By Blogger Miss Chicky, at 9/04/2008 8:44 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home