Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lesson Still Unlearnt

You would think that after losing 2 pairs of safety glasses I would have learnt my lesson.

Once again I left my Hogies in clinic - except this time I was fortunate enough to find them exactly where I left them the next morning.

What is wrong with me?? One would think that one learns after making a couple of mistakes but apparently safety glasses and me don't seem to have a great relationship.

I think it may have something to do with the fact that once clinic is over I am extremely eager to leave, just hurriedly pack up and leave without really making sure I've taken everything with me.

Sigh.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

You really should check out the $5 safety glasses at the Uni bookstore: sturdier and more comfortable than Hogies' overpriced merchandise.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/01/2008 12:50 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home