Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, September 07, 2008

What I Have to Achieve In The Next Few Months

1. Get a Victorian driving license.

2. Graduate.

3. Decide where I want to go and get a job there.

4. Apply for PR.

5. Find myself.

It scares me that in 2 months my exams will be over - mainly because I haven't actually really started studying.

It scares me that my life is unmapped - everything is uncertain - I don't know where I'm going, what I'm going to do and who I'm going to be with.

It scares me that every decision I make now is going to have a lasting impact in my life. Then again, isn't every decision that way?

Perplexed.

Labels: , ,

1 comment(s):

Or you could look at it another way, you'll be free and able to do what you want, 'the world is your oyster' etc.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/08/2008 12:46 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home