Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, August 18, 2008

Etiquette Grrls

Stumbled upon a site called Etiquette Grrls. It's basically a site written by a few women who take it upon themselves to explain the finer points of etiquette to people who dare ask.

I find it hilarious! Some of the situations are so appalling, and the replies can be a perfect blend of wit and cold civility.

I must say that it did teach me a few things on how to say no graciously and how to get out of certain sticky situations. Some will probably find it a tad... high handed I guess, in that they always seem to assume they are right. However, in general it's a very good read.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

Just skimmed over the home page of Etiquette Grrls and oh lawdy did I lol. Officially favourited. Thank you :)

By Blogger Me, at 8/18/2008 11:28 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home