Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, August 18, 2008

Delicious Zzzs

I've been having more than my fair share of sleep. Currently I'm probably getting about 9-10 hours a day.

It's come to a point where I'm starting to wonder if it's healthy to sleep this much. But then again, if I don't need sleep why is it that every time I get into bed I automatically just drop off? I don't even have to try - after a couple of chapters of a happily ever after tale my eyelids get heavy and I turn over to switch off the light and drift off into bliss.

Currently very into Babybel cheese as well as Bega Stringers. The packaging makes the whole cheese eating experience highly entertaining.

Only 4 more days to the weekend!

Labels: ,

2 comment(s):

So jealous! I sleep about 6hrs a night when I should be getting 9. I have an overactive mind. So, so jealous!

By Blogger Me, at 8/19/2008 6:53 PM  

Lol.... it's all about making your bed the most soporific place in the world.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 8/19/2008 8:56 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home