Tooth Fairy In The Making

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Optus Mobile

After 2 years of paying 30 bucks a month so that I get my phone free, I decided to downgrade and go for a 19 dollar cap plan.

Me: So, is this all done?
Salesperson: Yup! All done, we'll submit everything and it will reflect in your bill next month.

Except the month after that, my bill still read 30 dollars.

I called up Optus to bitch about it and they said that although they received my application, it 'didn't go through'.

Me: Well, why didn't it?!
Representative: Well...it says here that you were advised to call to confirm that it happened.
Me: ....NO HE DiDN"T ADVISE ME TO DO THAT.
Representative: Well, it's written here.
Me: ....................

So effectively, I wasted 11 bucks last month.

Fuming. Would like to tell them that I have enough and would like to quit, except all my friends are on Optus - and they probably know it.

Stupid salesperson I could strangle him now!!!!!

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home