My TastebudsI've recently acquired cravings for:
1. Cheese. Cheese anything - fondue, cheese in sandwiches, cheese in baked pasta, cheese in cakes...bring it on!
2. Chicken breast meat slices - My actual preferred cut is the drumstick, although the preference is slowly fading away.
3. Nachos - My love for chips is rearing is ugly head once again.
4. Tea - As mentioned in many other previous posts.
5. Chinese sausages - Also known as lap cheong. They're just so... oily and calorie-y and yummy! Particularly like them in fried rice.