Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Me

So I know I don't really take care of my health all that much.

I eat KFC at least once a week (it's the Wicked Wing snackbox, I can't help it!), I eat way too much sugar (baking desserts is my hobby and I'm a chocaholic, what can one expect?) and on a good week perhaps I will dutifully eat one carrot as my vege source of the week. Oh, did I also mention that Indo Mee is another weekly staple for me?

I know - shocking!

I think it's showing up on my complexion now that I'm not as young as I used to be. I'm starting to get dark circles under my eyes which certainly were not there before I got into 5th year. Perhaps it's dentistry?

I think I'm going to make it a point to attempt to eat healthier, in fear of ending up looking 50 when I'm in actual fact, not yet 25.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

oweeeeeeeee, I'm actually jealous because you don't put on weight as a result of weekly wicked wings, indo-mee, chocaltes and cakes and muffins and cookies!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/01/2008 2:15 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home