Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, March 29, 2008

How Much Is That Apartment In The Window?

My apartment is for sale.

That means that random strangers come in at various times to inspect the apartment to decide if this is the apartment of their dreams.

It's very annoying. For one, everytime there's an inspection I can't do exactly what I want to do - instead I have to sit around and wait for them to come and leave. For example, I had every intention of baking this morning but decided that if there's going to be an inspection, that probably won't be a good idea.

For two, I just don't like the idea of random strangers coming into the house and seeing everything that we have. I mean, the risk of robbery and etc is obviously there, isn't it? The agent insisted that such a thing has not occured - 'Our clients are all very respectable people'. Right.

Did they come at the time they promised? No. Presumably the potential buyer lost interest. Whatever - CALL IF YOU'RE NOT COMING.

Seething.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home