Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, March 21, 2008

My Bed

For the past year, I've been fighting with my bed.

Every week or so the planks at the bottom of the bed will somehow dislodge itself when I sit on the bed and as a result, I'll be stuck with a slanted bed to lie on.

Repositioning the planks is a big pain. I have to remove my mattress, remove my valance then slowly reposition the planks one by one. Then I have to put everything back on again and remake my bed.

So today when it happened again, I decided to make sure that this episode never repeat itself - even if it meant that I had to nail those planks down.

For now, I slipped pieces of paper at the plank ends to wedge it in to prevent them from moving for. ever.

Hope this tactic works.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home