Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dairy Farming

So here I am in Shepparton, 1 week into my rotation.

It's quite pleasant here. I guess because I have nothing better to do with myself at night I go to sleep early and as a result, have the opportunity to have a nice long relaxing breakfast before going into clinic to do some not-so-relaxing dentistry.

The patients are nice so far. One of my favourites was a dairy farmer.

Me: Really? How many cows do you have?
Farmer: Oh, about 220.
Me: And how much milk does one cow produce a day?
Farmer: Oh, currently we're averaging about 18L a day.

.......

I just fail to imagine how a cow can produce so much milk daily!!

Anyway...a patient told me Shepparton is a fabulous place and I should stay here. Then the very next patient comes along and tells me that Shepparton is a terrible place and I shouldn't stay here.

Who knows what's the truth.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

shepparton rocks!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/15/2008 8:33 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home