Tooth Fairy In The Making

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm Trying To Forget That I'm Addicted To...

1. Wholegrain toast with peanut butter and jelly, peanut butter and honey or peanut butter and Nutella.

2. Mandarin oranges.

3. Paddle pops.

4. Cheezels

5. Starbucks' Chai Tea Frappucinos

6. Wedges.

7. KFC's Wicked Wings

8. Yam milk tea with pearls

9. Tim Tams

10. Garlic bread

Labels: ,

4 comment(s):

what are wedges?

By Blogger D, at 10/18/2007 1:58 AM  

what are paddle pops and tim tams?

By Blogger D, at 10/18/2007 1:58 AM  

Wedges are wedges of potato seasoned and fried. Kind of a better version of french fries.

Paddle pops are a kind of caramel flavoured ice cream in the colors of a rainbow.

Tim Tams is a chocolate coated and flavoured and filled Australian biscuit.

Surely they have wedges in the US? I think Paddle pops and Tim Tams are an Australian thing though.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 10/18/2007 8:44 AM  

Yes, we have wedges in the US. But we call them Jo-Jo's, although I'm not sure why. Acutally I think only people on the west side is the U.S. call them Jo-Jo's. I grew up in Oregon and that is what we called them, but now I love in Florida, and when I ask for Jo-Jo's at the grocery store, they give me weird looks. I think some people call them potato wedges. Anyway, I LOVE them! Especially dipped in Ranch dressing, which makes them even less healthy!

By Blogger D, at 10/19/2007 12:13 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home