Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, October 15, 2007

3AM

Spent the entire of last night trying to cram every single fact about orthodontics into my small small brain.

When it was impossible to do any more, I went to bed at 3 in my attempt to fall asleep.

Then I experienced what I commonly know as a 3AM irrational panic attack.

It happens in periods of high stress where I lie in bed and start thinking of crazy worst case scenarios and worry about completely irrelevant things to what is the most important thing right now - which is to pass 4th year, of course.

Is my passport expiring soon? How am I going to call my patient and tell her that I've officially kicked her off my patient list? Am I going to be jobless after I graduate? Was it wrong of me to tell my patient that extracting his tooth was the best thing to do? Why did I do what I did 7 years ago? Was buying the red agenda be right choice rather than some other design?

Etc.

Finally managed to fall asleep only to wake up again today, only to face more study notes.

Very stressed.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home