Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Once Upon A Time...

Once upon a time I had a very close friend in primary school.

She was one of the best people I ever knew - selfless, caring and generally a nice person all round. Memorably, I coveted a key holder that she had received from her uncle, who had gone to Seaworld and brought it back as a souvenir. It was a liquid hourglass and I loved it so much! Being the shameless person that I am was, I badgered her to give it to me and at least, she relented.

When I look back, it must have taken her a lot of goodness of heart to let go of something that she treasured that much.

A couple of years later she moved away from Batu Pahat and I never saw her again. Every year for the first few years she would send New Year cards to me, but always without a return address, so I could never reply to them.

Anyway, a few days ago - I found her.

A mutual friend of ours was still in contact with her and I managed to get her email address.

She's still the same. The person I remembered her to be.

Looking forward to the renewal of our friendship.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

you are very, very, VERY lucky then =) all the best!

By Blogger 3cinr3b, at 10/15/2007 5:10 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home