Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolutions

I've been looking at my resolutions for 2006. I told myself that I wanted to exercise more, be more organized, live realistically and eat less chocolate.

I think I'm more organized now than I was before and I think I live semi-realistically - which is better than nothing. Chocolate and exercise are just things that I am not willing to change in my life.

This year, I have decided to:

1. Be frank. No longer will I let something bothering me fester in my mind for months until I finally explode and end up with a major mental or physical breakdown. I shall tell people exactly how I feel the moment I feel it instead of being a hypocrite and ending up miserable.

2. Be positive. This is going to be a good year. This is going to be a good year. This is going to be a good year. (x 1000000)

3. Stop procrastinating. I shall do my denture labwork as soon as I can instead of waiting for the last possible minute to do it. Same goes with printing lecture notes. And laundry. And studying. Etc etc etc...

I think the hardest is trying to be positive. It's much easier to live in pessimism, but I shall try my best to be bouncy and cheerful.

Bouncy and cheerful Dental Girl - does she exist?

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home