Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

13 Year Old Me

I stayed with my aunt in KL and I have a cousin who is 13 years old. Her character is startlingly similar to mine.

She has a star and moon projector in her room so that when she sleeps at night her ceiling is glowing with stars and moons. I have glow in the dark stars and moons which I physically stuck on my ceiling.

She harassed her mother to get an iPod for her if she did well for her UPSR - and she got it. I harassed my parents to buy me a Palm for.. er.. just for the sake of it - and I got it.

She thinks it's psycho to want to buy designer bags. My 13 year old self used to agree with that notion - not anymore.

Sorry I haven't posted up my purchases. Too lazy to take photos and upload them. Still feeling tired from the trip.

Off to cook.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

u were in kl!! would have asked u out to bakerzine for tea time or something.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/20/2006 5:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home