Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

4th Year

They really just throw you into the deep end and expect you to swim for shore.

I've been back in uni two days and I'm positively exhausted. However, I've been blessed with a good GP demonstrator again this year and I think I enjoy fixed prosthetics a lot more than removable.

My room is really nice now (even if I do say so myself) and will be posting up pictures shortly when everything is 100% in order. I bought a bottle of Nutella yesterday and this time I can finally just leave it out in the kitchen where food belongs without fear that there'll be a Phantom Of The Apartment taking furtive licks/dips into my precious hazelnut spread. You have no idea how liberating this is.

I am contented.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home