Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Home

I'm back in Melbourne in the home that I hope to stay in for the next 2 years.

So far, my housemate has proved herself to be sociable, clean and has yet to display any traits of psychoness. I'm optimistic.

Went shopping in Ikea to decorate my room. Shall post up pictures of my finished bedroom. Very excited.

Uni starts tomorrow. Our first day back and it's scheduled to be from 8-4.45pm with a half an hour break for lunch.

Yay...not!

Labels:

2 comment(s):

Hey gal!

So sorry I didn't make it to the airport to see you off the other day. You know what happened? I went downstairs for a swim for an hour and when I came up, my mum had left and I was locked out of the house T_T

We heard your flight was at a later time, so I didn't realise we had to leave an hour and a half earlier than planned! Everything was so last minute!

So long story short, I was stuck outside the house in my bathrobe with no keys or phone, for more than 2 hours. By that time of course you had left.

Sorry again, hope this explains my disappearance the other night.

Lisa

By Blogger lethe_nereid, at 1/28/2007 11:56 PM  

Hey...

Oh no although it's tragic, you have to admit that your story is quite funny. Although I wouldn't enjoy being locked out of the house for 2 hours dripping wet.

Don't worry so much about not being able to send me off - you'll be back anyway! :)

See you in Melbourne soon.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 1/30/2007 1:55 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home