Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, January 26, 2007

All My Bags Are Bursting

I've been packing for my impending journey back to Melbourne tomorrow.

My luggage is 2kg overweight.

Parents: Just don't bring one of your ridiculous bags. How many bags do you need?
Me: I need all!!!!!!
Parents: Take less clothes then.
Me: I can't!!!!!!!!!
Parents: Don't be absurd.

Okay, this is what I think about luggage limits.

That limit is ridiculous. A person who is say...80kg gets 20kg worth of luggage.

I'm way less than that and they still only give me 20kg worth of luggage - and we're paying the same price!

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?

They should give each passenger a combined weight of 100kg - that's what I call fair.

Still sulking and unsure about what to throw out.

Sigh.

Labels:

5 comment(s):

2 kg over is not a problem. I usually carry 4 to 5 kg over 20 and it has never raised an eyebrow.

And put lots of stuff in your backpack for carrying on. That isn't weighted at the counter.

By Blogger Tan Yee Wei, at 1/27/2007 10:08 AM  

Couldn't get down from 23kg and went just like that. The person was nice enough to let me through.

Carry on luggage was something like 15kg...heh.

Unfortunately, had to leave one of my bags at home.

:(

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 1/29/2007 12:37 AM  

You left one "bag" at home. is this "bag" the kind of bags (handbags et al) that you love, or simply a luggage item packed with things you want to bring?

By Blogger Tan Yee Wei, at 1/29/2007 6:41 PM  

Bigger person needs bigger clothes hence more weight lol

By Blogger Dentist Down Under, at 2/04/2007 1:11 AM  

Oh my heart bleeds for you dental princess...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/01/2007 9:46 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home