Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Carrot Cake

Carrot cake sounds deceivingly healthy. It's easy to tell yourself that you're eating vegetables - therefore carrot cake is good for you.

I topped it off with cream cheese and popped some cherries that I brought back from Melbourne on it for the lack of any other ideas. I would have liked to model some marzipan carrots but there was no marzipan to be bought where I am for love or money.

Anyway, here's the photos:





Going to get my vegetable dose.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

I like carrots, and I like cake, so carrot cake sounds good to me! I used to have it with coffee in the morning....sometimes getting it from Starbucks. I must say though that I have never thought of putting cherries on carrot cakes. The sweetness probably adds to the flavor. Good idea!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/05/2006 12:39 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home