Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

How Many Bags Do You Have?

I was introduced to a girl a couple of months ago and we became acquaintances. Not friends. She was just someone I happened to know.

Her conversations with me were always pretty probing.

She: Hey, you know Girl A? Does she have a boyfriend now?
Me: Um...no, she doesn't.
She: Oh, really? Has she had a boyfriend before?
Me: Um...yes?
She: Oh, really? How many?
Me: .......

She doesn't even know Girl A and she's demanding to know everything. *rolls eyes*

That already semi-offended me, but the next conversation I had with her was the clincher.

She: Hey, you know the Gucci bag you carry to uni? How much did you pay for it?
Me: Uh... *states amount* I think.
She: Really? I saw it in HK it was only *amount about half the price of what I paid*
Me: *disinterested* Really? The exact same color? Because it's still currently in season you know.
She: Um...well, no. That one was blue.
Me: Well, that's different then.

Girl didn't back off. She continued on.

"So, how many designer bags do you have?"

Is it me or do is that one of the rudest questions you can ask a person? It's like asking a person how much money they earn per annual year. You don't ask people questions like that. Especially when you don't know them very well. I evaded the question.

"Oh, well, you know... every girl has a few here and there."

That bitch actually persisted on.

"Oh...yalah...how many?"

Pissed off. Go interrogate someone else.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

hi ev!
good to see you have a blog too :D
read through all the back entries.
kind of relieved that i'm not the only one who's shit at bending clasps...

anyhoo.. have a great holidays :D

By Blogger Unknown, at 11/29/2006 10:42 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home