Tooth Fairy In The Making

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sony Bravia

You know that you will never look at televisions the same again after you sit in front of a tv almost as wide as you are tall.

My father enjoys his tv time - which was why he finally got down to getting one.



First thing out of my mouth was,"That is HUGE."

For all you people who have had huge tvs for the past 10 years or so - forgive me for being a country bumpkin.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

forgive me for my stupid question, but do the people on tv look fatter (wider)? My uncle has widescreen and its so uncomfortable watching how they're so abnormally stretched across the screen.

By Blogger joey, at 11/30/2006 9:06 PM  

My previous tv was also a widescreen one so I guess I don't really know the difference although when we first got that one, I did feel a bit disorientated. I'm totally used to it now though - although still trying to get over the fact that when I play PS2 on this new tv the character's heads are like twice the size of mine. Lol.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 12/01/2006 1:28 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home