Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, November 24, 2006

All My Bags Are Packed

My bags are packed, my room is empty and I'm finally saying goodbye to this chapter in my life. Or rather, good riddance.

I never loved packing. The hassle of deciding what to pack where and what to throw and what to keep is stressful. But never in my life have I been so willing to pack, so much so that when I finally found a place to stay I packed up every possible item in anticipation of the move. Because packing up means I'm leaving this place and hopefully the memories stay here.

I sound bitter. I know that. If anything, I think this year has taught me how to stand up for myself - but at the same time I look at myself in the mirror and see a person who could be nicer, but isn't.

Packing up my laptop now. Will blog again when I'm back in Malaysia.

Never have I been so happy to leave a place.

Labels:

4 comment(s):

LoLs

what exactly hv ur housemates done to piss u off big time? it can't be worse than my housemate? her garbage was leaking and she couldnt be bothered to throw it away and the whole kitchen was filled with stench

urgh

good on ya, ur moving out. i'm moving out next year too

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/25/2006 3:27 PM  

Hello

Sorry I didn´t catch your name. Have been reading your blog and have a couple of comments:

-Your food looks just soooooooo nice :-)

-You seemed to be terribly unhappy at the place you were staying! Because of your flatmates?

Wish you take the following in a good way, perhaps you may like to check this site I came accross the other day... http://www.the-benefits-of-positive-thinking.com/

It did lift me up, maybe that´s something that would help you?

Stay well and I´m glad you´re back to your home country. Wish you the best.

Love

Aida

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/26/2006 4:26 AM  

ur blog has been wats keeping me up thru those long hrs the night before exams! now it's finally over! *ecstatic*

have a great holiday and i'll see u next year~~~!

n congrats for finally moving out :) i feel so happy for you ^^

By Blogger angela, at 11/27/2006 2:14 AM  

viv: Read all previous posts regarding psycho housemate. Then you'll understand. Lol.

Anonymous: I don't put my name up here because I prefer to be anonymous, so I'm just known as Dental Girl. :) Yeah, main reason why I wasn't happy was because of my housemate problems. But it's all over now so it's all good. Thanks for the concern and well wishes.

Angela: Yeah, holidays and exams are over!!! :D We get to slack off and do nothing. Lol.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 11/27/2006 4:50 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home