Tooth Fairy In The Making

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Blueberries And Strawberries

I know I promised that I would be posting up pictures of food but circumstances at home hasn't been favourable. First my internet doesn't work, then I can't find the cable to transfer the photos then someone takes the camera somewhere else. However, everything is now in order and I can finaly post them up.

I've been waiting for a long time to resume baking and and finally the day has come. So I started nice and slow and made a Victorian sponge cake with strawberry cream, topped with fresh strawberries and blueberries.

It tasted pretty good, even if I do say so myself. I liked it so much I'm putting up 4 photos.






Next thing up is probably currypuffs.

Labels:

4 comment(s):

The cake looks scrumpcious. i <3 blueberries.

currypuffs!!

By Blogger joey, at 12/01/2006 12:37 PM  

i wan eat !!!~ ;p

btw, my laptop got struck by lightning... crapz... :-(

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/01/2006 4:44 PM  

Hate to burst your bubble Mayne but those blueberries were brought back home from Melbourne. I'm being very miserly with them - trying to get the most out of them before they finish. Lol.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 12/01/2006 9:10 PM  

wow..can i have the recipe? it looks sooo good :)

By Blogger Mischique, at 12/04/2006 12:19 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home