Tooth Fairy In The Making

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Doorbell Ringers

Doorbells are an essential part of the house - especially if you stay in an apartment.

Correct doorbell etiquette in my humble opinion is that the doorbell should be depressed for less than one second. After all, the occupants in the house aren't deaf, are they?

Holding the doorbell down for 10 seconds is not funny. Especially when I am studying for an exam.

I was ready to be sympathetic for the new housemates that were going to move into my apartment. But now?

I hope those psychos are happy with the current psycho.

P/S: Packed up half of my stuff today including my student card, which I had accidentally left in one of my bags. Had to reopen like 10 boxes before I found right one. Good grief, I'll be so happy when this is all over.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home