Tooth Fairy In The Making

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Trust

I've always treasured my relationship with my parents. Throughout the 21 years I have never kept anything from them. Granted, I may have changed the actual price of some of the items I've bought in my lifetime but other than that, I've always been relatively honest.

Mom: So, what are you planning to buy when you come back to Malaysia?
Me: My laptop is getting kind of cranky. Thinking of getting a new one...
Mom: Do you actually really need a laptop?
Me: Well, I suppose I don't need one... but it would be really nice if I could change it.
Mom: Well, you better think about it then and see how it goes.

If I had sworn my laptop was giving me hell ( which is semi-true) , I have a brand new one now.

Aargh...ethics!

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home