Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sticks

I've been randomly surfing around in Friendster when I'm supposed to be studying, looking at photos.

Everybody I know is currently stick thin.

Alternatively, I've grown so fat that everybody looks thin in comparison.

Friend A: Well, everybody naturally puts on a bit of weight when they're studying overseas... there's nothing extraordinary about that.
Friend B: I didn't put on weight! *smirk*
Me: *resisting the temptation to bitch slap B*

It's a raw raw nerve.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

its not healthy to be so obsessed with weight. i'm sure you're not actually overweight so to want to be underweight and stick thin is kind of odd.
just my thoughts anyway...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/19/2006 2:36 PM  

Well, I don't want to be stick thin, but I definitely want to be thinner.

Yeah, I think I can get a tad obsessive.

But I'm not aneroxic or bullimic or anything - I love food too much. Lol.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 11/19/2006 5:39 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home