Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, November 17, 2006

Screwed

I have

1. A really bad headache.
2. Problems sleeping.
3. To learn how to bend clasps by Tuesday morning.
4. Lots more to study before I am ready to sit any papers.
5. Been daydreaming too much.
6. Painful bouts of homesickness.
7. Been irritable and restless.
8. No joy in anything.
9. Never been so ready to leave a place in my life.
10. The feeling that I'm nearing a nervous breakdown.

I need to get away from this place.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

i'm sorry to hear that dental girl. =(

how long more before your exam is finished? o.0 Just gotta hang on there.

i have been experiencing the 10 things u mentioned for 3 weeks until yesterday (cept for the bending of clasps).

good luck in the remaining papers? hope u'll do well.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/17/2006 10:37 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home