Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Overwhelmed

So I admit that I'm starting to get pre-moving jitters.

I guess Melbourne has been my home away from home for 6 years now and on the eve of the move I realize that my decision to move to a country town may not have been the smartest idea.

I'm sure it's just the packing. Been up since 7.30am sorting out last minute things... and there seems to be millions of last minute things. However, I've come to realize that I can function and live quite happily with only about 7% of my worldly possessions (the other 93% already packed up in boxes, ready to go).

Milton has been blissfully unaware of the stress I'm going through and has been having a lot of fun chewing up moving boxes, my slippers and pretty much anything that he can lay his puppy teeth on. The only comfort is that he doesn't pee all over the house - although that's probably going to change in the new place where I have to toilet train him all over again.


Milton Watching - Milton having a look at what I'm doing while he sits up on the chair, happy in his idleness.

Can't wait for everything to be back to normal again.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

Lol, Milton! That's a very cute name!

By Blogger s0hp0h, at 1/18/2009 1:35 PM  

So HERE you are!
I've just left several comments on your previous student-time blog.

Good to see you just didn't drop out of the ether on 2007! Beaut pup!

Take care,
Janey
janeyknitting (AT) yahoo (DOT) ca
(Change bracketed caps to symbols and lose the spaces.)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/17/2010 11:33 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home