Tooth Fairy In The Making

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Blacktree Autumn Stardust

Drove down to Yarragon today to visit a Cavalier breeder.

Went into a typical farm house and this was the sight I saw:


Puppies


Breeder's Show Dogs - Breeder has managed to produce one champion and a couple of runner ups. She had at least 15 cavaliers but I didn't get the chance to take photos of all of them.

Then of course there was the agony of choosing. Had a very hard time. One of the pups was beautiful but she was Class II and in the end I decided against it because of potential problems later e.g. feeding, palate trauma etc.

After much deliberation, finally settled on this boy:






I've decided to call him Autumn Stardust. The breeder's name is Blacktree and therefore his full name is Blacktree Autumn Stardust.

Before shooting me down for giving such a ridiculous name for my dog, I must first state that it's only his official name. Very likely he's going to be called Milton daily. Why Milton? Why, Milton's solution of course! This way I get to give ridiculous names and yet please everybody else around me who has been very abusive about my name choice.

Bringing him home 8th of December.

Happiness.

Labels: ,

1 comment(s):

i was rooting for Hazelnut !!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/27/2008 10:53 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home