Tooth Fairy In The Making

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

26th November, 2008

Probably one of the best days of my life.

Firstly, it was confirmed that I had successfully passed my final year.

Secondly, I passed my Victorian Driving Test.

Thirdly, I confirmed a visit with a Cavalier Spaniel breeder down in Yarragon tomorrow.

Life has never been sweeter.

Am currently packing up all my textbooks and study related materials because frankly, will definitely not be using them for at least a good 2 months. Am learning from past experiences and using small boxes only to pack books.

Very happy.

Labels:

3 comment(s):

Congrats!! I will know my results this Friday.. :):) Hope to see pics of your puppy soon!

By Blogger -Berenice-, at 11/26/2008 11:31 PM  

yay congrats! :)
so happy and proud of you!
xoxo

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/26/2008 11:51 PM  

Yay!

I'll guess you'll have to change yr blog to imthetoothfairy.blogspot.com soon... haha

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/27/2008 1:28 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home