Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, November 24, 2008

Packing...

Results will be out tomorrow and then I will know if I made it or...well.... didn't.

My room is finally looking like a room again rather than like a book-tornado zone. Of course, I must confess it's partly because my parents are coming on Sunday and everything has to be in tip top condition.

Have found a beautiful Cavalier girl in Central Victoria - however I can't actually confirm my decision until the results are out. Also, the breeder wants me to take her now which isn't really the best of times. Will have to somehow work around it.

Hmm...

Labels:

2 comment(s):

i saw some cavaliers at chirnside park shopping center. they are white with light brown spots. soooo cute. from memory they are about $470 dollars? you might want to check them out if this puppy falls through :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/25/2008 9:25 AM  

oooo!!!

doggie!!!~ ;p

u remind me of Charlotte from SATC. haha!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/25/2008 4:25 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home