Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Scattered

I've been leaving my belongings all over the place these few days.

First I left my scarf at a friend's place. Then I left my safety glasses in Footscray when I was on call. Then I left my umbrella at a cafe... and my ID tag in clinic.

It's as if I'm trying to leave bits of me all over Melbourne.

Anyway, bought another pair of Hogies because I've decided that having a backup is always a good idea. Trying to think of the best way to take care of them so that I don't lose them, break them, scratch them or anything along those lines! These will be my... 4th pair. :(

Labels:

2 comment(s):

did you get your hogies at the convention? i was going to get another pair because i've had mine since 2nd year but i didnt because the quality just doesnt compare anymore - theyre so flimsy now.

By Blogger mon, at 8/24/2008 4:53 PM  

Don't feel so bad. I'm only now reminding myself to keep my umbrella close to me whenever I'm out of the hosue with it.

By Blogger Me, at 8/24/2008 10:15 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home